Job Opportunity – Full time HGV Car Transporter DriverPosted on: August 17th 2020 • Posted in: Job Vacancy
JOB OPPORTUNITY – Full time HGV car transporter driver – We are looking for an experienced Class 1 driver to join the Whip Street Motors team. The individual should have a minimum of 2 years HGV driving experience, ideally with moving and loading salvage vehicles. Competitive pay.
POSITION: HGV 1 Car Transporter Driver
SALARY: Competitive pay plus overtime when required
BENEFITS: Company Pension, job training, uniform
HOURS: Full time, permanent position
LOCATION: Ipswich, Suffolk, IP8 4BY
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit an experienced HGV Class 1 Car Transporter driver. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Whip Street Motors team.
The ideal candidate will be required to pick up and deliver cars from locations across East Anglia and Essex whilst representing the company at all times to the highest of standards.
· 2 years HGV Class 1 driving experience
· Experienced loading and unloading salvage vehicles
· Computer literate – Able to photograph vehicles and send emails
· Undertake an effective appraisal and inspection of every vehicle during collection
· Daily vehicle defect check
· Avoid damage to vehicles, car transporter, customer and public property
· Clean licence
· Driver CPC
· Flexible with working hours, work overtime when needed
· Adhere to all health and safety
· Abide by the regulations relating to tachograph, driver hours and Working Time Regulations
· Drive safely and professionally with due care and attention to other road users, abiding by the Highway Code/Road Traffic Act
For more information and to apply for this position please email [email protected]