We’ve reopened our sites and we would like to thank you all for your supportPosted on: June 2nd 2020 • Posted in: General News
We’ve reopened our sites and we would like to thank you all for your support.
To make sure we are doing everything possible to reduce the spread of Covid-19 for our staff and customers, we have introduced new social distancing measures at our sites.
- Where necessary, we’ll limit the flow of people coming into our sites to make sure they don’t get too busy.
- We have introduced directional barriers and new signs to create a safe flow of movement around the site.
- We have implemented temporary opening hours 8am – 4pm to ensure staff and customer safety.
- Vehicle collections will resume with at least a two day notice period.
- Skip and Roll-On Collections will resume with at least a two day notice period.
We would like to thank you for your co-operation and patience during these very challenging times.
For urgent enquiries please call or text 07711680254 or email [email protected]