Three new job vacanciesPosted on: April 6th 2021 • Posted in: Job Vacancy
We are pleased to be inviting applications for – 2 Full time ELV Depollution Operatives and a full / part time Class 2 driver.
Full Time – 2 vacancies for ELV Depollution Operatives
We are looking for two experienced vehicle depollution operatives, with good experience working within the scrap industry. You will be responsible for the recycling of end-of-life vehicles by following a strict recycling process using our high-end depollution equipment.
As part of the role you will be expected to: Throughly depollute every vehicle; remove and store parts; work safely alongside colleagues; ensure good communication and able to follow instructions; liaise with other teams; operate plant and equipment in a safe manner; ensuring all paperwork is completed satisfactorily and stored appropriately; maintaining all plant and equipment as well as reporting any faults or defects immediately and to be able to think on your feet and self-assess risks.
- Qualified to operate a Fork Lift
- Experienced mechanic with a minimum of a years experience
- Able to throughly depollute all makes and models of vehicles, including accident damaged vehicles
- Able to safely work in a fast paced environment
- Happy to work additional hours during busy periods
Full / part time – Class 2 (C) Driver – Roll On Roll Off / Skips
We are currently looking for an experienced skip / roll on driver to join our busy team. You will be responsible for collecting and delivering skips and roll on bins, being the face of the business when dealing with customers and keeping in regular contact with the transport team.
Your daily duties will include:
- Collecting and delivering skips and roll on / roll off bins
- Other driving duties may be required occasionally
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Completing paperwork as required
- Keeping in regular contact with the transport team for updates on progress and managing our customers’ expectations
You Will Be Required to have the following:
- Valid UK Licence
- No points on licence
- Class 2 (C) Licence (Class 1 beneficial)
- At least 2 year’s experience required
- Be available to work at weekends occasionally
- RORO experience is required
- Driver CPC qualification and up to date
- Digital Tachograph card
We offer a friendly work environment within a long established family run business. On site parking available. The opportunity for additional work during busy periods. A new fleet of vehicles which are well maintained. Competitive pay (varying on experience) with annual holiday and pension contribution. Part time / full time contract with overtime structure.
We are only considering email and postal applications. Please include a covering letter along with your up to date CV to [email protected] or Anna Tica, Whip Street Motors, Paper Mill Lane, Bramford, IP8 4BY. Please note, we will strictly not be considering any phone or face to face applications.